LinkPoint® Central is a secure portal for merchants to manage everything related to transaction processing, from running secure transactions themselves to setting up their web site to run transactions for them. It also includes tools for preventing fraud, reviewing transaction reports, and getting technical support and help. Everything is readily available right within LinkPoint Central.
Downloads and Demos:
What Merchants Can Do With LinkPoint Central:
Process Transactions the Way They Want—from Anywhere
In LinkPoint Central, there is a virtual Point of Sale (POS) terminal that functions similarly to the terminals commonly used at retail stores. Merchants simply enter the data needed for the transaction and go. It can even automatically track and perform recurring transactions (for subscription services, for example). And because it runs via the Internet, you can log on from anywhere with Internet access, giving you instant access to process orders from wherever you are.
Manage their LinkPoint Accounts
LinkPoint Central allows merchants to manage everything from one place.
- View transaction reports anytime, anyplace, so they can see just how well their stores are doing.
- Change passwords, switch between live and test mode, set fraud settings, and view user agreements.
- Access all LinkPoint Connect management functions from LPC.
- Get Support.
- Customize the entire LinkPoint Central experience. Merchants can customize the e-mail receipts that are sent for every transaction. They can make the virtual POS terminal into a simple retail swipe terminal, a mail-order/telephone-order system, a recurring transaction processor, or their own custom terminal. Merchants even have the capability to choose their own custom colors and graphics for their LinkPoint Central and LinkPoint Connect screens.
- You can co-brand LPC pages, painting it with your own corporate look and feel.
Sell Things from their Web Sites (using LinkPoint Connect)
LinkPoint Central is also a portal for LinkPoint Connect administrative functions. LinkPoint Connect allows merchants to post transactions from their web sites using a simple HTML form. We collect the sensitive information on our secure server and return the customer to the merchant's web site. Merchants use the friendly LinkPoint Central interface to manage all aspects of their LinkPoint Connect accounts.
Features and Advantages:
- Fraud protection - Provides crucial preventive measures that allow merchants to block specific credit card numbers, Internet protocol (IP) or Class C addresses, customer names, or domain names.
- Address Verification Service (AVS) - Helps merchants combat fraud by comparing the consumer's billing address with the address on file with the card-issuing bank. If the two match, merchants know there is a lower chance of fraud.
- Online Reports and Account Management - Provides real-time management reports via the merchant's Web browser, including bar and pie charts with drill-down action to instantly see the data under the picture.
- E-mail notification - Both merchants and customers are notified of pending order and transaction approvals via e-mail.
- Customized look and feel - Merchants can choose from several graphical themes--or replace the graphics and colors with their own logos and corporate colors.
- Custom POS terminals - Merchants can choose which fields to display on their virtual POS terminal page. They can even set some fields as required (or optional) and assign default values.
- Product catalog - Merchants can incorporate their own product catalog, with up to 200 items. This allows faster, more consistent order entry with reduced errors. Plus merchants can track product sales using the Item Sales Statistics report.
- Multi-store reports - Merchants can view consolidated transaction reports for multiple stores with multiple users. Transaction reports show store number and user ID for each transaction.
- Multiple users with access controls - Merchants can have multiple users, each with their own User ID and password. Each user has specific, merchant-defined permissions within the system. Transaction reports show user ID for easy auditing and tracking.
Apply online today!
Or call us toll-free at (866) 913-3220